Tuesday 4 October 2016

Book of the Month

༻ A Dream for Winter 

Drawn together by a mutual threat, two lonely souls find solace in each other's company.



Carlie...
Who is he and where does he come from? What's his story, and what's with all the black? He hides in corners and makes no eye contact. He slinks in the shadows, with no place to go. He doesn't think I see him, but I always do. I don't feel quite so alone when he follows me home.

Sage...
The world is dreary and my cold heart is weary. Reasons for living are far and few. Much of my world has died and gone. Only blackness and rage live on. My sole purpose is my music. My guitar, my only friend. This world doesn't understand me. I don't belong. Until the girl with the red mittens came along.

Sage is a mystery even to himself. The world doesn't understand him, and that's just fine as far as he's concerned.

Carlie dreams of Christmas trees and family dinners. On her own for the first time, she dreads the long and lonely nights of winter. When their contrasting worlds collide, they find in each other what they lack on their own... acceptance, passion, and love.


What happens when the bullied get bullied too far? How far would you go to protect the girl of your dreams? Would you risk your life for her?

"This book can break your heart. We all know about bullying but to really get inside the fear filled mind of one who is getting bullied is a place I never want to be. Again." - Reader Quote


Amazon:
US ll CA ll UK ll AU 

iBooks:
 US ll CA ll  UK ll AU  

Smashwords ll Kobo ll B&N 

No comments:

Post a Comment